PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, October 6, 2017 /EINPresswire.com
/ -- SUMMARY
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Indonesia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook”.
"Indonesia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2017” is among the latest country specific policy reports from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1474091-indonesia-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2017
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Indonesia to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Indonesia both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Key points to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Indonesia.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 Global Data Report Guidance 4
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Indonesia 5
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview 5
3.2 Green Energy Policy 5
3.3 Small Distributed Power Generation Using Renewable Energy 6
3.4 Medium-Scale Power Generation Using Renewable Energy 6
3.5 Income Tax Reduction for Energy Development Projects 6
3.6 Electricity Purchase from Small- and Medium-Scale Renewable Energy 6
3.7 Clean Technology Fund 7
3.8 Ceiling Price for Geothermal 7
3.9 New Geothermal Law 8
3.10 Geothermal Fund 8
3.11 Power Purchase from Solar PV Plants 9
3.12 Feed-in Tariffs for Biomass 9
3.13 New Electricity Sector Regulations in 2017 9
3.13.1 Ministerial Decree number 10/2017 (MEMR 10/2017) 9
3.13.2 Ministerial Decree number 11/2017 (MEMR 11/2017) 10
3.13.3 Ministerial Decree number 12/2017 (MEMR 12/2017) 10
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1474091-indonesia-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2017
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here